IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY LAWS
Gracefields Solicitors has highly experienced immigration law specialist solicitors who are well-placed to help you successfully navigate the often-complex UK immigration and Nationality laws and processes to ensure that you are always on the right side of the law.
Many employers are now realising the benefits of hiring talented immigrants, and Gracefields Solicitors can guide you in taking the right path to obtain your sponsorship licence from the Home Office, thus ensuring that you keep within the law at all times, thus enabling you to focus on other important aspects of your business.
We handle all categories of immigration and nationality applications and are here to assist you with all your immigration needs. Our immigration specialist solicitors will guide you through your entire application process to ensure that you achieve your goal of settling in the UK in a stress-free process. Gracefields Solicitors can help you prepare your visa application to enter the UK lawfully as well as visa extension applications to enable you to remain in the UK legally.
Our services include the following:
- Spouse visa
- Fiancé / Fiancée visas
- Unmarried Partner visa
- Visitor visas
- Business visitor visa
- Family visit visas
- Tier 4 (General Student) visa
- Tier 4 (Child Student) visa
- Parent of a Tier 4 (Child Student) visa
- Tier 2 (General Work) visa
- Tier 2 (Health and Care) visa
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) work visa
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa
- Tier 1 (Investor) visa
- Innovator visa
- Global Talent visa
- Start-up visa (if you wish to set up business in the UK)
- Representative of an Oversea Business visa
- Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK
- Sponsorship licence applications (for Employers)
- Naturalisation as British citizens (adults)
- Registration as British citizens (children under 18)
- EEA National Permanent Residence applications
- EEA National Pre-settled & Settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme
- EEA Family Permit
- Asylum and Human Rights claims
- Application for Bail
- Administrative Review requests
- Judicial Review applications
- Deportation & Removal challenge
- Immigration Appeal hearings
Get in touch now
Get in touch now with our dedicated team of immigration specialist solicitors to obtain advice and assistance about your visa application in any category from start to finish.
Confidential, professional, and without obligation.